Thursday, March 18, 2010

if i could blink and...

work they say! Make things!

Create! Post a blog!

Write a song!

If I could blink and make the world stop moving…


It would only be so easy

Mixed up. Messed up.

Ive forgotten how to ‘not’ associate myself with this ‘ugh’ feeling…

As if, reality would cease to exist!

It teases us, only glimpses.. and shadows aren’t enough…


Give me the real thing!

Save me the truth!

Join the forces…

Get me home!


Don’t pretend! Your making a fool of yourself!

Speak with honest wisdom..

Your words are highlighted with fear

Back up! Get to your source…

Write a story..

One to erase your memory..


Oh! Save it for yourself…

You can’t sustain your joy by wishing on someone else…

You can’t embrace your love by hoping in someone else…

Scrap the book.. it won’t last long..


The past they fret to unleash

How long will the bind hold?

Rest your weary eyes, my love…

Tomorrow shall not come too soon..


Savor all the rest…

Yes, the dreams in your head…

If you do not see them come forth

The choice is only yours…


Wake up to the sound of white…

Could you please go fetch me that kite?

Yeah, the one with the lines…

Aren’t they circles entwined?


Aarrghh! If only I could blink

And make the world stop moving

 






No comments:

Post a Comment